Is your baby starting solids?
Have you started and are feeling a bit … stuck?
Are you feeling a little low on confidence?
Are you a tad unsure about the latest advice on allergies, nutrition and types of foods to offer?
This package is perfect if you want to learn about what to expect in the first 2 years of food for your baby. Start with this bundle and then you can decide if you want a one-on-one video consultation with Simone. At an online video consultation, Simone watches a mealtime for your baby in their home environment and answers any questions you may have.
More about the video bundle and workbook…
Join Simone Emery (children’s nutritionist, feeding therapist & mum of 2) to understand the first two years of feeding babies. Includes a workbook and 3x 20min videos. The printable workbook also includes recipes to inspire your finger foods, purees, soups, meals and snacks across for a range of skill levels throughout the weaning process.
This master class is designed to boost your confidence from baby starting solids through to refining their eating skills to 2 years. Did you know that skill development continues for YEARS after they start solids? Starting solids is one thing, continuing them is another! Back yourself with recipes, ideas and understanding of why fussy periods can occur for babies & toddlers.
- Video 1: An overview of the first two years of food
- Video 2: When to start solids
- Video 3: How to progress through different stages of foods
- Video 2: What types of solids can baby start on
- Video 2: Current guidelines on allergies and infant feeding
- Video 3: Problems related to feeding & fussy eating
- Video 3: Behaviours at mealtimes
- Workbook: Recipe ideas and an exercise for you to challenge your food perceptions
- Workbook: Ergonomics for a happy feeder
- Workbook: Drinking from a cup
- Workbook: Who can help you – more information about the who’s who of feeding health professionals.
Bonus – an eBook of play ideas including food!
Extra Support Required?
If you feel you need some extra observations and assistance, contact Simone after purchase to book a 30min online video consult for $45. You will be sent details on this option to your inbox.