Would you prefer some peace when you sit down to your plate? How about getting rid of the stress you associate with feeding your family?
The Happy Mealtimes eCourse brings together three self-confessed food junkies who know all about mealtime struggles having 8 children between them.
In 7 easy-to-follow modules, you will be guided by your experienced and qualified hosts, looking at all facets of kitchen and dining life such as nutrition, budgeting, inspiration, waste elimination, meal planning and how to stuff your sleeves with tools to bring more happiness to the dinner table.
Are you stressed out trying to feed your family?
Do you feel guilty when you raise your voice in frustration at your fussy eater?
Do you want some ideas about how to add variety and more healthy foods to your family’s diet?
Do you want to understand and assist your child overcome their fussy eating behaviours?
Are you over the mealtime battle?
What is the Happy Mealtimes eCourse?
- 7-easy-to-read modules delivered to you every two days, filled with visuals, videos and activities.
- Fun exercises and ideas for you to put your learning into action straight away
- Practical worksheets for you to print
- Insightful and engaging videos into the kitchens and mealtimes of your coaches
- Special guest interviews and additions
- 3 information-packed webinars to go hand in hand with your content
- Budget Family Meals – Mandy dos Santos will get your juices flowing with a few meal ideas on how to keep the budget low and the nutrition high.
- Happy Family Meals – Shari Ujdur from Good Food Week has combined 10 of her favourite family recipes that get a big thumbs up from her whole tribe.
Meet Your Coaches
Simone Emery – Play With Food
Sydney mum of 2 girls, Simone is a children’s nutritionist, food scientist and feeding therapist. Simone (attempts to) balance a part-time job working clinically with extreme fussy eaters, life at home with two young girls and the Play with Food blog. Simone is passionate about creating harmonious family mealtimes, keeping it real and completley understands the pressures facing busy parents.
Mandy dos Santos – Little People Nutrition
Mandy has a Bachelor of Science (Food Science and Nutrition), a Graduate Diploma in Human Nutrition and her Doctorate in Kitchen Mess Making. She loves everything to do with food and wants to pass that energy on to everyone she comes into contact with.
Shari Ujdur– Good Food Week
Shari knows all about the time constraints of putting balanced meals on the dinner table. With three boys of her own, Shari loves one-pot wonders and making life easy for herself in the kitchen without scrimping on nutritious food.
7 Informative Self-Paced Modules
- Teaching Your Kids To Love Food – Diving into the dynamics and influences of eating.
- Family Meals – How to bring the family together at mealtimes without losing your cool.
- Fussy Eating – Gain a better understanding of fussy eating behaviours and the tools to win the mealtime battle.
- Budget Friendly Healthy Eating – Filled with practical tips and ideas on how you can save money and waste and still create healthy balanced meals for the whole family.
- Lunchboxes – The foundations of lunchbox dynamics are covered in this module – what to pack, food safety, recommended servings for kids and the ergonomics / appeal of the lunch.
- Meal Plan Like A Boss! – How to get meal planning working for your family
- Selecting Food For Your Family – A nutrition mini-class to equip you with the tools to plan your food selection and read product labels.
Supporting Our Community
We care deeply about the nutrition of our greater community. Therefore a portion of the profits from this ecourse will be donated back to Eat-Up Australia – a not-for-profit organisation that provides underprivileged Australian children school children with lunches.
How Does The eCourse Run?
You will receive a PDF document immediately on purchase with links to all of the stylish and mobile responsive modules. You will then also get an email for each module (every second day) with a reminder link to the learning module AND the bonus content related to that module.
Please remember to check your spam/promotions folders for your emails and let your email box know that you want to hear from us.
“Thanks so much for such an excellent insight into family meals. It has helped my family immensely” – Lee, Mum to Nate, 4
“The knowledge about food that these three ladies bring to the table! I am so much better equipped for meal times with my fussy eater, using simple steps in the right direction. Happy Mealtimes is served easily on a highly palatable platform.” – Karin, Mum to Ari, 4 and Leni, 1.
“Great concept and course with so many things to incorporate into daily life that doesn’t mean more work. The concepts are simple to implement and I really enjoyed the eating competency modules.” – Kristy, Mum to Lucas, 3