How would it feel to say goodbye to picky eating?
And getting rid of the stress you associate with feeding your family?
Do you want to serve your kids a variety of healthy food and see them learn about it instead of refuse, throw, ignore or run away from it?
If you want to see the end of tears, frustration and worry over what you child is just not eating, you’re in the right spot.
Would you like to see the light of happy mealtimes on your horizon?
Goodbye Picky Eating with Simone Emery is a supported and guided way for you to turn it all around. Get professional assistance with for your fussy eater by exploring the root causes of fussy eating and the strategies that will suit your family to turn mealtimes around.
A one-on-one consultation is included, and available world-wide, that brings the included bundle of information to life for your family in a meaningful way (see below for details.) Or, if you prefer a home visit to Melbourne, Simone can chat to you about an additional travel charge (if over 10km from Bentleigh) to have your first consult in your home.
What Does this Purchase Get You?
- INITIAL CONSULTATION with Simone Emery ONE-ON-ONE to talk about what your family needs the most from this course and getting you on the right path quicker to happy family mealtimes. Or, have this consult at home in Melbourne*
- 8 easy-to-read modules delivered to you across the next four weeks, filled with visuals, videos and activities. In 8 easy-to-follow modules, you will go through at all facets of kitchen and dining life including nutrition, meal planning for fussy eaters and how to stuff your sleeves with tools to bring more happiness to the dinner table.
- Fun exercises and ideas for you to put your learning into action straight away.
- Practical workbook for you to print.
- Insightful and engaging videos into the kitchens and mealtimes of other families.
- Special guest interviews.
- Lifetime access to the materials
- Summary report
*Travel charge applies for Melbourne home-based initial consultations for $40 per session (over 10 km from Bentleigh).
- Budget Friendly Family Meals
- Happy Family Meals – 10 family recipes by Shari from Good Food Week
- Family Media Management Tool Kit from Dr Kristy Goodwin
- Witching-Hour Friendly Recipes
Plus other bonus printables along the way….
Parent Only Video or Phone Call Consultation
Therapy Meal with Simone via Online Video Platform
Home Based Therapy Meal with Simone in Melbourne
A therapy meal at your house includes Simone bringing the foods with her. An online therapy meal includes 30 minutes running through a prepared menu with your child and yourself along with a 20 minute phone de-brief. In an online therapy meal, you will need to prepare a simple menu of 5-6 foods for Simone to work with your child through. A therapy meal is different to a family meal and is designed for Simone to observe as many skills and non-verbal cues as possible without pressure to eat.
Once you have had an initial consultation, Simone will quote you on ongoing one-on-one consultations (either online or at home within Melbourne) based on the findings from our explorations in the initial consultation. Simone may recommend that you participate in her online sensory food school.
Once purchased, what happens?
You will receive a PDF document immediately on purchase – The handbook for “Goodbye Picky Eating with Simone Emery”.
You will then also get an email for each module and in the FIRST EMAIL you get links to all the pre-consultation information forms that Simone needs completed prior to your program / consultation. So, please check your spam folders for these important emails. Keep them as this is how you get to your content.
“Our mountain is waiting and we can move it together” – Simone