There are so many ways we can work together!
I often work one-on-one with parents, as well as presenting to childhood educators, mothers groups, school groups and a range of community groups. I also work with businesses wanting to collaborate with specialist on fussy eating. I love guest speaking and I am PR friendly.
Therefore, here are my suggestions on how to navigate the Play with Food website:
- Learn more about me here: Simone Emery from Play with Food (there’s a video about me with bloopers that I tried to record with my then 2 year old).
- Get access to my media kit here for collaborators, brands and media.
- Sign-up to become an affiliate to earn commission on the valuable parenting resources that Simone provides.
- Jump into reading some of my free blog posts on feeding information or recipes via the main menu.
- Get access to premium childhood feeding electronic resources in my shop including:
- My signature offering “Goodbye Picky Eating with Simone Emery”. This is perfect from 18mths – 12year old picky eaters. It dives into root cause investigation, budgeting, meal planning, family meals, technology impacts, lunchbox anxiety and general nutrition. A well rounded and supported program helping parents within 16 days. Upgrades to include online consultation packages are available.
- For 0-2 year olds, I have the Babies and Food Online Master Class. (Skype consult upgrade available)
- For day care centres and early childhood environments, I have a specific course explaining fussy eating behaviours and working to help children in the group environment.
- For parents wanting some mouth-watering recipes that everyone can enjoy along with parent hacks addressing dinner time feeding issues, Allergy Friendly Afternoon Tea is available as a hard-copy book or in electronic form.
- PLUS more!
- Have Simone speak at your event delivering her signature fussy eating seminar (and possible fundraising opportunity).